We Accept SNAP/EBTGetting fresh, local food just got way easier.
Haywood’s Historic Farmers Market is proud to accept SNAP/EBT benefits. Stop by the market information booth to get started.
How Does the Process Work?
- Bring your SNAP/EBT card to the market
- Visit the Manager’s booth at the front of the market
- Swipe your card at our terminal
- Receive your desired amount in the form of market tokens
- Shop for fresh, local food while supporting small farmers
Stretch your SNAP/EBT dollars
Haywood’s Historic Farmers Market is participating in the Double Up Food Bucks program. If you spend your SNAP/EBT dollars on local produce, meats, or other foods at our market, we’ll match you up to $20 per customer per day!
Haywood's Historic Farmers Market - Saturdays
Parking Lot of HART Theatre
250 Pigeon St | Waynesville NC
Saturdays 8am – 12pm
Haywood's Historic Farmers Market - Wednesdays
Overflow Parking Lot of First Baptist Church
S. Main St | Waynesville NC
Wednesdays 3:30pm – 6:30pm