We could absolutely use your help!
Some of the market activities that we need volunteers for:
- Parking attendant
- Kid’s Market Booth
- Music at market
- Writing content for our newsletter, website, or local news papers.
- Event organization
- Tabling at events
- And much more!
We are proud to be a farmers market that accepts SNAP/EBT! You can use any leftover tokens you may have from last year or just stop by the market manager’s booth to get new SNAP/EBT tokens.
How does it work?
- Stop by the market manager’s booth (first booth on the right as you enter the market).
- Swipe your SNAP/EBT card for the amount you wish to spend at market.
- $1 tokens are provided for the amount you want. These tokens do not expire.
- Spend the tokens with the farms and other vendors that have SNAP/EBT eligible products. Keep in mind, no change is given for SNAP/EBT tokens.
- Enjoy fresh, local, and healthy food!
Steve and Terry from King Harvest Farm have been busy getting ready for the market. Check out photos of the plants they’ll have available on their Facebook page